Classic 1959 styling, the RSD Clash Leather Jacket is the perfect blend of a detailed rocker-style leather jacket with premium materials and motorcycle functionality. Inspired by the vintage “perfecto” jacket of the 1950’s the Clash by RSD features a ton of unique features that make this jacket an instant classic. Constructed of a specially developed and exclusive Airborne leather that feels and smells as good as it looks, each Clash is unique. Versatile and stylish both on and off the bike. The asymmetrical designed front zipper keeps that rocker look front and center while the quilted stitched accents and the infamous coffin stitched elbow round out the design. Don’t let the looks of the Clash fool you; underneath that rocker styling is a true performance riding jacket.
- Hand finished, washed and oiled/waxed top grain cowhide (.9-1.1mm thick)
- Detailed rocker style, with shorty snap collar, offset zipper and front zip pockets
- Quilted accents on shoulders and lower back/Riveted elbows
- Aggressive riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat "numbers" heat emboss
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and protector pockets
- The Clash has an aggressive sport style fit but wears true to size